Friday, April 22, 2011

"Postscripts from the Edge"

P.S. (I just couldn't leave the blog alone, could I?)

I have been asked to do a CBC radio interview about my experiences up North, so I thought I'd let you know about it.
I'll be on CBC's Information Morning program (out of Halifax) Tuesday morning (April 26th) around 7:15.

I think it will be livestreamed on sirius satelite radio- If you click on their website: 
http://www.cbc.ca/informationmorningns
and then click on "listen" you should be able to join us.

It will only be a short interview, but hopefully I'll be able to sum up some of the amazing experiences I had... I hope you can join us!

4 comments:

  1. I have loved following your adventure on this most excellent blog. Thanks for doing it! I'll try to catch your interview online. Howdy to Sean too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Augh - hope they're podcasting it in case I don't get up at 6:15 my time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be tuned-in from Maryland.
    http://www.cbc.ca/listen/index.html

    Radio One Halifax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang. Sorry folks... I hope no one got out of bed early for this!!

    They actually _pre-taped_ the interview today and they are going to air it on Thursday. I'm not sure of the time, but if I find out I'll post it here.

    Thanks for all the great comments!
    -The happy harper

    ReplyDelete